Job Oriented Training for Students
Our job-oriented student training programs are designed for Fresher & college going students
We are delivering onsite training at institutes premises to make students ready for the jobs so that they can get the placement just after their studies.
We know that plenty of jobs for freshers are available in the market but students are unable to grab one because of the gap between learned courses & demanded skills. A recent study has revealed that students from the professional stream like Management also hold the weak record on employability.
However, institutes are trying the best to educate the student within regulators boundary but some time unable to impart hands-on training to their students on updated industrial skills. Nowadays employers are least interested in visiting the Campus for Placements because of their perception on a low level of employability. As per the corporate assessment, 93% Management Graduates are not employable.
Because of low placement record, there has been the crisis in new admissions in institutes. This is increasing the cost of Marketing and putting pressure to save the cost in various operational aspects. Consistently declining figures of admission also attract the attention of regulatory bodies and these authorities deal with institutes strictly on underutilized seats. This factor is dampening the growth of institutes.
In such scenario continuous skill development by various short & long-term training programs, the student can be prepared ready for obtaining the job even before completing the study. Students need a guided training program to grab the opportunity during the final months of the studies.
IILD team prepares college going students for corporate jobs by various training courses that are particularly designed based on industry need.
We bridge the gap by intensive training and developing competence needed for a great job. Our training helps students to cultivate practical and efficient skillsets required in the industry. We train them with complete knowledge and skills that students require while working in any organization.
We ensure that students should not only be trained in technical skills but also the soft skill so that when students enter the corporate arena, they are able to efficiently identify various issues and come out with the best possible solutions to tackle them through their practical knowledge & skillsets.
Various specialized training modules are conducted during weekdays & weekend classes in institutes based on a mutually planned schedule with Institute & students.
Once technical & soft skill training is completed in the institute, we also guide them cracking the interviews successfully and become the first choice for employers.
Challenges faced by Students & Institutes
Students pursuing the non-professional degree like BA, B.Com, B.Sc. & much more, don’t have enough jobs in the market which are related to their degree. More difficulty is being faced by students with a professional degree like B.Tech, MBA & MCA, who have invested huge money with almost no return in terms of career building.
On other hand, institutes are investing great effort & money to nurture their students but unable to attract corporate for campus placement due to their perception on employability issue. This situation ends up with low placement ratio in the institute.
One more reason is that Industry is updating itself very fast as compare to course curriculum imposed by regulatory bodies on Institutes, which is increasing the gap in demand & supply of skill set. This is widening the gap between what is learned and what is required in the current job market.
As per the feedback from various institutes they are bound to face such a situation due to poor quality intake which is the result of the poor academic background of students. But neither institute nor students need to suffer this gap but to overcome by extended skill development & training programs.
It is not true that corporates have reservation recruiting & selecting the college-going freshers but they have apprehension on employability skills & attitude of students which compel them to step up with caution. Based on the professional experience we have discovered that the corporate environment is very dynamic in nature and demand of skills also changes as per new technological & business environment.
IILD is offering the skill development program to transform the lives of students to establish the stepping stone in professional life, has been prepared after thoughtful exercise of many years done by senior professionals. We have analyzed the current needs of employers and demanded skills.
Job Oriented Skill Development & Training Programs for Students
Attitude & Behavioural Training
This program has been designed after an in-depth understanding of the problem of attitude persist among students during academics.
Most of the students entered into regular courses perceive that they are not at par of the students of premium institutes. They continue to stay with weak attitude & find the least interest in the actions. It could be due to their past educational or family background or current competitive scenario.
However, corporate seek for a strong, decisive, knowledgeable & skilled person for an assignment. So first and the most needed program is created for developing a positive attitude which is the inner architect for corporate life.
Most of the training programs are designed to impart the subject knowledge & technical skills but ignores the development of right attitudes as this aspect is hardest to develop & subjective to measure.
This program has been prepared for all the students to equip them with Communication skills, Leadership skills, Behavioural Skills, Soft Skills and Interpersonal skills eventually help students to develop strong & action-oriented attitude become the choice of employer and clear the interviews.
Media Planning & Advertising Management Training
Media Planning & Advertising module has been prepared for all the students willing to create career in the field of advertising in various advertising agencies. Media planning is the process of strategizing advertising placement in various media vehicles. Determining the right media advertising mix helps to achieve the marketing campaign goals. There are following skills on which training is to be given-
- Training on designing & establishing goals of ad campaign.
- Training on establish target audience.
- Learning about tools to evaluate various media options
- Research & Pre-evaluation of Media vehicles & Media Channels
- Learning how to plan the details of ad Campaign
- Learning how to measure the campaign effectiveness by post evaluation methods
Digital Marketing Training
Market & users all have already gone digital and if budding professionals don’t keep the pace constant with the developments, they are definitely missing an important aspect of professional life. When everything in business is turning to the digital medium, so are the marketing & promotional strategies.
So, it’s very important to learn effective digital organizing the business which includes digital marketing. In fact, India is booming in Digital marketing sector and providing more and more opportunities for the youth. This is one field where freshers are in highest demand due to having a smaller number of experienced people.
Completion of this module of Digital Marketing will be thus offering more employment opportunities to youth in Digital Marketing agencies, Advertising Agencies & Digital Marketing Functions in various organisations but the fact is that it requires intensive training in organised manner on various tools & marketing techniques with verbal & written communication skills and one would need to brace up and upskill oneself.
Here are important modules which should be learned by students –
- Basics of Website Designing & Landing Pages– Understanding & learning about website & webpages structure necessary for Digital Marketing implementation.
- Digital Analytics– Understanding Analytics platforms and learn how to make business decisions from the metrics available in Digital Media.
- Digital Media Planning & Buying Strategies– Introduction to various Digital Platforms & learning the rationale behind choosing the right platforms for cost-effective campaigns.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)– Search engine optimization is that the method of optimizing your web site for search engines. the main goal of SEO is to assist a web site rank higher within the search results and acquire organic (free) traffic from search engines. Here you will learn how to get the website listed among top search engine results.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)– SEM & Pay Per Click (PPC) Offer you the power to reach internet users on a variety of networks through paid ads. This module will train you how to effectively run ads on Search Engines.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)– Social Media Marketing is all about reaching individuals within the numerous social networks either through content marketing like postings, paid ads or both. The primary goal of a social media marketing campaign is engagement of target audience & brand awareness and establishing social trust. Learn how to build the brand, generate leads & aggregate audience on Social Media platforms by Facebook Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing, Twitter Marketing and Instagram Marketing.
- E-mail Marketing– Email marketing is that the medium to induce up-to-date with your potential customers. The module is designed to learn how to effectively build your users lists, deliver e-mails & generate relevant clicks.
- E-commerce & Affiliate marketing– Understanding E-commerce Business Model, Learning the about the Product Listing & Shopping Ads with Google Merchant Centre. Another important aspect is affiliate marketing, you promote a product and you get a commission whenever you create a purchase or introduce a lead. Here we will learn the different platforms of affiliate & creation of our affiliate site.
- Content Marketing– Learning of Content Marketing Campaign to acquire potential customers through the utilization of content in various forms like text, images, audio, and video.
- Mobile App Marketing– Learn about App Store Optimisation, Conversion Rate Optimization, In-App Promotion and other inorganic ways of promoting the mobile app.
- Video Marketing– Learn Creating online video channels and promoting them by organic & paid methods.
- Lead Generation & Lead Management– Attracting a greater number of visitors and to convert them into qualified ones by any means or tactics of your marketing strategy. Also learning the nurturing & retaining the converted leads.
E-Commerce Management Training
E-Commerce Module has been designed for students who are interested and passionate about the fastest growing E-Commerce Industry.
The Course participants will be able to develop, Organise & promote the products & categories in any E-Commerce organisation. This Training module will cover 3 aspects-
- Category Management- Learning how to evaluate products under specific categories, building the category, profitable product inclusion, building category-based pricing strategies & executing timely sales.
- Seller Management- Learning all strategies & tactics on Onboarding, Enrolling & Listing the sellers, Sourcing of products, Negotiation on offers, Creating a strategic alliance with large scale vendors. This a completely practical module on dealing with E-Commerce operations.
- Digital Promotion Management- Planning, Implementing, Performing & monitoring all digital marketing activities based on category & products.
Marketing & Branding Management Training
Despite studying the complete academic course & project work, students need to keep up with the skills required to perform marketing operations.
Students fail to obtain the job in marketing functions due to disparity realized by corporate executives when they discuss practical aspects with the candidates and find them conceptually strong but weak on analysis & market understanding.
This module will ensure that students meet the expectation of corporates when they are selected for the core marketing & branding assignment. Here are the following aspects of this training-
- Understanding the various matrices of Marketing functions
- Drafting of Marketing Plans as per organisational requirement
- Skills to deal with vendors participating in marketing operations
- Performance Evaluation of Marketing assignments
- Channel Promotion tactics
- Pricing & Discounting methods with real application in marketing
- Branding Operations & Evaluation techniques
- CRM Training
- Product Management Training
Data, MIS & Marketing Analytics Training
Every organisation seek candidates equipped with Analytics skills. They expect that candidate should know how to use the platform like Excel to compile & organise the data. Unfortunately most of the students are not much efficient in data analysis due to less exposure of platforms & analytical abilities.
This module is designed to impart practicalities of measurement, organising, analysing and optimising the data for marketing, sales & operational activities.
Data & MIS skills are needed at every step of the sales & marketing function. Data skills help executives to evaluate the performance of teams, channel partners, Products or Business units.
Here are following modules to equip the students in Data skills-
- Data Analysis & Data Interpretation Skills
- Compiling , Organising and analysing the data in excel sheet
- Use of Advance Excel Functions in Sales & Marketing
- Data Analytics for Market performance evaluation & Forecasting
- Marketing Analytics Skills
Sales Management Training
Sales Management is often understood as the easiest function of the organisation however it requires huge emotional & intelligence quotient to perform.
Sales jobs are highest in numbers in terms of employment generation and also provide the greatest opportunity to grow professionally & financially. Student resist to obtain sales job without knowing importance of long term growth. Here we will train them in the most promising zones of sales-
- Media Sales
- Corporate Sales
- Institutional Sales
- Distribution Sales
All modules will be run in organised & planned manner. Modules & training plans will be customised as per the requirements of students & institutes.
IILD welcomes Students & Institutes to enquire for detailed presentation & demo sessions.